University of Applied Management
- Posted by: collegeghana
- Category: PRIVATE
University of Applied Management (UAM) Ghana Campus is a higher educational Institution based in Ghana and serves as an International Campus of the International University Network (IUNworld). UAM Ghana was established in the year 2008 and currently runs Bachelor and Master’s degree programs under three faculties: Business Administration; Business Psychology and Sports Management.
The University is accredited by the National Accreditation Board, Ghana and enjoys international accreditations under the Bavarian State Ministry of Sciences, Research and Arts, Germany and FIBAA (Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation).
Our internationally-oriented course content exposes our culturally diverse students (Benin,Burkina Faso, Cameroun, Chad, Congo, DR. Congo, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea, India, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Niger, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Togo and Uganda) to current global trends in the corporate world of business. With our globalised learning culture our students build scientific knowledge and get international exposure, gaining intercultural skills and competences – certainly a true competitive advantage in a globalised world.
- Official Website: http://www.ghana.my-university.com
- Director: Martin Gyambrah, Ph.D.
- Campuses: MacCarthy Hill, Accra.
- Business Administration (B.A.)
- Business Psychology (B.A.)
- Sports Management (B.A.)
- Master Business Psychology (M.A.)
- Sports Management (M.A.)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Higher education entrance qualifications (A-Level; SSSCE, WASSCE) or international equivalent:
- WASSCE/SSSCE – Cred it passes in three core subjects including English & Mathematics, plus three (3) relevant elective subjects, with an aggregate score not exceeding 36 for WASSCE and 24 for SSSCE.
- HND/Diploma – H N D and Diploma qualifications assessed to be equivalent to HND may be considered.
- Equivalent Foreign Qualification – Other foreign qualification considered equivalent to the SSSCE, WASSCE and GCE may be considered.
- Credits earned from previous studies in related courses can be transferred
- Candidates who did not pursue their studies in English must provide proof of their English language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS or similar)
|Programs||Application Fee||Tuition Fee|
|Bachelor’s Degree (All Programs)||GH₵150||GH₵1,800|
|MA (Business Psychology)*||GH₵200||USD4,500|
|MA (Sports Management)*||GH₵200||USD4,500|
NB: Click HERE to get more details from the School Brochure
- 18th Avenue, MacCarthy Hill
- P.O.Box KN 2560, Accra-Ghana.
- Tel- +233 302335005/ +23327 2007121/ +23324 8080961
- e.mail- firstname.lastname@example.org