Pentecost University College
- Posted by: collegeghana
- Category: PRIVATE
Pentecost University College is a Christian institution that aims at building and producing students who will be exposed to the highest level of Scholarship and equipped as leaders of integrity who are able to spearhead spiritual, social and economic transformation in Ghana, Africa and the other parts of the world.
The vision of PUC is to INSPIRE students to serve their OWN generation and posterity with integrity and the fear of God.
PUC prepares its students to be critical and creative thinkers who will not compromise on moral and professional standards. Students trained in this University College are encouraged to imitate the character of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ and serve as a solution to challenges in society around them by influencing their immediate communities and the world at large.
The leadership of the institution envisions a Christ–centred community where individuals will be inspired not only by their education but by the power of the Holy Spirit at work in them. PUC is therefore committed to the development of students intellectually, professionally and spiritually.
This Christian Institution looks forward to foster academic rigour, commit to world class teaching and research in a pleasant and favourable scholarly environment
- Official Website: http://www.pentvars.edu.gh/
- Chairman of University Council: Dr. Michael Agyekum Addo
- Chancellor: Apostle Dr. Opoku Onyinah
- Rector: Rev. Dr. Peter Ohene Kyei
- Campus: Sowutoum
Bachelor Degree Programmes
1. B.A Communication Studies
2. B.A International Development Studies (Upcoming)
3. B.Sc. Accounting
4. B.Sc. Actuarial Science
5. B.Sc. Applied Mathematics
6. B.Sc. Banking & Finance
7. Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
8. B.Sc. Corp. & Business Dev’t Studies
9. B.Sc. Human Resource Management
10. B.Sc. Information Technology
11. B.Sc. Insurance
12. B.Sc. Insurance with Actuarial Science
13. B.Sc. Logistics & Supply Chain Management
14. B.Sc. Marketing
- MA Development Studies (Upcoming)
- Msc International Accounting & Finance
- MCom Taxation
- MCom Applied Accounting
- MCom Microfinance
- MBA Supply Chain Management
- MBA Project Management
- MBA Human Resource Management
- MBA Marketing
- MBA Entrepreneurship
- MBA Finance
- MPhil International Development Studies (Upcoming)
- Association of Business Executives (ABE)
- The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT)
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM UK)
- Certificate in Alternate Conflict Resolution
- Certification in Theology
- Certificate in Business Administration
Applicants for any of the degree programmes of study at PUC are required to have one of the following minimum entry requirements.
Six (6) passes including:
- Core English,
- Core Mathematics
- and either Integrated Science
- or Social Studies
and three (3) Electives in relevant subjects
Applicants should have an aggregate score of 6 – 24 in the West Africa Examination Council (WAEC) Senior Secondary School Certificate Examinations.
Six (6) Credits including:
- Core English,
- Core Mathematics
- and either Integrated Science or Social Studies
- and three (3) Electives in relevant subjects
Applicants should have an aggregate score of 6 – 36 in the WASSCE
Both SSSCE and WASSSCE Holders Candidates with a combination of the two grading systems shall be treated on case-by-case basis.
‘A’ Level Holders
Five (5) Credit passes in GCE ‘O’ Level Examination, including:
English Language and Mathematics and Three (3) ‘A’ Level passes in relevant subjects.
A pass in the General paper is required.
Mature Applicants: Must be at least 27 years old and above at the time of submitting the application, must have at least five years relevant work experience and must pass a written examination and an interview conducted by the College for mature students.
Please click here for details on the Matured Entrants Examination.
Other Certificate Holders
Holders of: City and Guilds, Senior Stenography certificate, Private Secretary and any other Certificates in related subject deemed equivalent to the above-mentioned certificates can also apply to be considered on merit
Diploma and Professional Certificate Holders
Holders of: HND in related subjects, ABE Certificate or higher qualification with CREDIT scores in English and Mathematics, ICA part 1 or higher qualification, CIM Certificate or higher qualification, CA part 1 or higher qualification, ICSA part 1 or higher qualification, RSA part III, LCCI part III, CII, City and Guilds part III.
WAEC Commercial Diploma and any other Diploma or Certificate in related subject area, which the University deems equivalent to the above-mentioned certificates, can also apply.
Click HERE for Fees,
Click HERE to accesss the Admission Procedure
- P.O. Box KN 1739, Kaneshie, Accra
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: +233283094284/+233302417057/8