Methodist University College
- Posted by: collegeghana
- Category: PRIVATE
Methodist University College Ghana (MUCG) was granted accreditation by the National Accreditation Board in August 2000. Its affiliation to the University of Ghana was approved in October 2002 and currently runs over 30 programmess of undergraduate, graduate and professional study.
Official Website: http://www.mucg.edu.gh
Campuses: Dansoman, Tema & Wenchi
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Arts and General Studies
- Faculty of Business Administration
- Faculty of Social Studies
- Actuarial Science
- Communication Studies
- Banking & Finance
- Economics and Statistics
- English Studies
- General Agriculture
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology
- Management Studies
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Religious Studies and Ethics
- Social Work
- Theatre Studies
- Accounting – Master of Business Administration
- Finance – Master of Business Administration
- Human Resource Management – Master of Business Administration
- Marketing – Master of Business Administration
- Guidance and Counselling – Master of Arts
- Guidance and Counselling – Master of Philosophy
- Statistics – Master of Philosophy
- Mathematics – Master of Philosophy
- General Agriculture (Wenchi Campus)
- General Nursing (Wenchi Campus)
- Information Technology ( Dansoman Campus )
- Music ( Dansoman Campus )
HOW TO APPLY
Click HERE to access details on how to apply.
Admissions – Tuition Fees
Academics Affairs – Schedule of Fees
The following must be observed:
- Fresh students are required to pay the full fees before registration.
- Continuing students :
(i) 60% of fees must be paid by the end of the fourth (4th) week of the semester/trimester.
(ii) 80% of fees must be paid by the end of the sixth (6th) week of the semester/trimester.
(iii) 100% payment must be made before the commencement of the end-of- semester/trimester examinations.
NOTE: No fee defaulter will be permitted to write mid-semester/mid-trimester, and end-of- semester/trimester examinations.
Admissions – General Information
Methodist University College Ghana prepares its students to compete with the best anywhere in the world by offering students best education.
The Methodist University College Ghana announces for the information of the general public that applications are open for the admission of prospective applicants into various undergraduate programmes for the 2015/2016academic year. Applicants should take note of the following:
All Applicants who will be writing WASSCE/SSSCE in May/June are eligible to apply.
International Applicants (in Ghana and the West African sub-region) who will be writing WASSCE in May/June 2015 are eligible to apply
The Methodist University College Ghana offers cerificate programmes at its Wenchi and Dansoman Campuses. Available Programmes and Campuses
The Methodist University College Ghana offers Diploma programmes at its Wenchi and Dansoman Campuses. Available Programmes and Campuses
- P.O. Box DC 940, Dansoman Accra
- Opposite Wesley Grammar SHS
- Reception: 0302 312 980 / 314 542 or 028 911 91 91
- Fax: 0302 312989