- Posted by: collegeghana
- Category: PRIVATE
Meridian Pre-university is Ghana’s Premier Pre-university. With over 3,500 students gaining admission into the university.
PROGRAMMES FULLY ACCREDITED ARE:
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Accounting
- Diploma in Office Management
- Diploma in Information Technology
HOW TO ENROLL
Below are categories of candidates who may be considered for admission into Meridian Pre-University.
General Certificate of Education: Passes, at least, at credit level in 5 subjects (including English and
Mathematics) in the GCE Ordinary Level and/or its equivalent.
- Senior High School Certificate: A minimum of four (4) Passes in SSSCE/WASSSCE.
- Mature Student’s Entry Requirement (MSER):
Age: At least 20 years and above.
- Foreign students may be considered for admission if they hold qualifications equivalent to those mentioned above. However, they must show evidence of proficiency in English.
DURATION OF PROGRAMME
The duration of the programme is a maximum of two (2) semesters in one year.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons can obtain application forms:
- Download the form, fill and submit it to email@example.com. Or print the form, fill and mail to Meridian Pre-University, P.O. Box KB 781 Korle-Bu, Accra, Ghana.
- You can also submitted it to the Academic Office of Meridian Pre-University at Odorkor, opposite
Gloryland Hotel, Accra, Ghana.
- Check that all the relevant sections of the form have been filled. If any necessary information is omitted, the application process may be slowed down. Send all supporting documents with your application form eg. Results slips, transcript and two passport size pictures.
- All documents should be supplied in English. If ones transcripts and other documents are not in
English, we must receive official independent translations. Attach two endorsed passport photographs
to your application and retain a copy of your entire application form.
- Contact Meridian Pre-University in Accra, Ghana on telephone +233 (0) 24 256 1005/ +233 (0) 57 516
- The application Form is GH¢50.00 for nationals and $50.00 for international applicants. All fees are payable strictly by Bankers draft in favour of Meridian Pre-University.
- Morning (7:00am – 11:45am)
- Mid-Morning (11:45am – 4:30pm)
- Evening (4:30pm – 8:45pm)
- Weekends (Friday = 4:30PM – 8:45PM & Saturday 7:00AM – 8:00PM)
Meridian Pre-University at Odorkor,
opposite Gloryland Hotel, Accra, Ghana.
P.O. Box KB 781 Korle-Bu, Accra,
+233 242 561 005, +233 575 161 005
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com