Knutsford University College
- Posted by: collegeghana
- Category: PRIVATE
Knutsford is a private, government-accredited liberal, science and technologically focused University College, established and incorporated under the laws of the Republic of Ghana. Its primary objective is to educate and develop talents to meet the needs of society. Accordingly, it provides unique and excellent university education of the 21st century and beyond, defined in scholarship, professionalism and integrity, to all qualified Ghanaians, Africans and students of the global community.
Knutsford is accredited by the National Accreditation Board (NAB) of the Ministry of Education in the Republic of Ghana. Knutsford is committed to affiliations with both national and international universities including the premiere University of Ghana, corporate organisations and institutions whose visions are consistent with Knutsford’s goal of excellence and professionalism.
- Official Website: http://knutsford.edu.gh
- Campuses: East Legon
Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) Business Administration with Specialisation in:
- Human Resource Management
- Management Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) Computer Science.
Click HERE to download admission requirements.
HOW TO APPLY
Application Forms can be obtained at a fee from the Accounts Office or on-line at this website.
The Registrar’s office must receive the under-listed documents and fees before the published deadline:
– Completed and signed application admission form
– Two (2) passport-size photographs (Note: White backgrounds only)
– Endorsed statement of results/transcripts or copies of certificates (original to – be inspected)
– Completed academic reference form
- Candidates who satisfy the conditions for admission into Knutsford may be offered admission by the Admissions Committee. All successful applicants shall be required to sign an acceptance form and pay the required tuition/fees upon receipt of admission letters not later than 21 days before registration for the semester.
- The University College reserves the right to ask a candidate who accepts an offer of admission, but later found to have falsified his/her academic credentials, and therefore not qualified to be admitted, to withdraw from the college notwithstanding the progress made in the course.
All fees Tuition and general charges are due and payable upon registration to the KUC Bank Account.
YOU ARE TO BRING ALONG YOUR PAYMENT SLIP FOR RECEIPT, REGISTRATION AND CLASS PERMIT.
For Financial information, contact the Student Accounts Office on
Mobile: (233)-(0)57 375 2732
Whatsapp: (233)-(0)57 375 2732
10 Bamako Road, East Legon Close to the Univ. of Ghana and Behind Mensvic Hotel
| Phone: 233.302.521.611, 233.244.372.072