Kings University College
- Posted by: collegeghana
- Category: PRIVATE
Kings University College is a premier and one of the most sought after private universities in Ghana affiliated to the University of Cape Coast, one of the largest and most sought after government universities in Ghana and accredited by National Accreditation Board (NAB), Ghana.
Kings University College, a private University College based in Accra, Ghana was established in 2009 and made a very humble beginning with a small batch of 13 MBA students. After 5 years, in spite of the presence of over 60 private universities, today, the Kings University College has emerged as a most prestigious private university with over 750 students from Ghana, Nigeria, Togo and other neighbouring countries in West Africa.
Kings University College is a unique higher education institution offering its students with the parallel options to earn internationally recognised professional certifications with partnership of CIM, CA, ACCA, CIMA, CIB, IHRMP, CISCO, Microsoft, etc. along with their academic degrees to improve their value in the job market.
- Official Website: www.kuc.edu.gh
- Chairman of University Council: Dr. Mensah Otabil
- Founder & President: Dr. Felix Kwame Semavo
- Vice President: Professor Edmund Ato Kwaw
- Registrar: Mr. Simon Peter Tsekpo
- Campuses: Accra city & Kasoa
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Banking and Financing
- Sc. Administration (Management Option)
POST GRADUATE PROGRAMMES
- Master of Business Administration – Accounting
- Master of Business Administration – Marketing
- Master of Business Administration – Human Resource Management
- Master of Business Administration – Banking and Finance
- Master of Business Administration Insurance & Risk Management
- Master of Business Administration Strategic Management Option
FACULTY OF LAW, GOVERNANCE AND INTERNATIONAL. RELATIONS
In addition to the Bachelor of Laws Program, the Faculty also runs other innovative Certificate programs, including a Certificate in Law Program for WASSCE graduates, mature students, and personnel of the security services, including the police and immigration services; and the innovative Certificate in Dispute Resolution for Traditional Rulers in Ghana. Please contact the Faculty for more information about these programs.
The Faculty is working towards the establishment of a Masters in Law (LL.M) program. Currently, however, the Faculty runs a one-year Post Graduate Certificate in Oil and Gas. Kindly contact the Faculty of Law for more information on this Program.
FACULTY OF COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
The faculty of Computer Science and Information Technology offers the following programmes:
- BSc. Information and Communication Technology
- BSc. Computer Science
The Faculty of Computer Science and information Technology is affiliated to the University of Cape Coast, Ghana.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications for admission into all KUC’s Undergraduate and Postgraduates programmes for the 2015/2016 academic year are still being accepted.
Interested applicants can either:
Download and complete an application form, Scan the completed application form as well as WASSCE results.
Email the scanned documents to email@example.com. Call the admission officer on +233 (0) 303939619/24. ,+233 (0) 201 651 924 to inform him of your application. Call to talk to an Admissions Officer on +233 (0) 303939619/24. ,+233 (0) 201 651 924. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Forms can also be collected from the Kings University College Campus in which case completed application forms should be forwarded by courier to KUC address as stated below:
Kings University College, P.O.Box 18835, Aplaku Hills, Weija, Accra, Ghana.
STUDENT VISA FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS
The Kings University College shall process students’ VISA applications for all foreign students on successful admission and full payment of first year’s school fees.
Foreign students shall obtain a police report to support their applications for student’s VISA.
Checkout FEE details HERE
Application forms for download HERE
- Aplaku Hills, Weija Accra
- Box GP 18835, Accra
- Tel: 0303964007/0245707922
- No.63 Emekuku Street
- D/Line, Port Harcourt