- Posted by: collegeghana
- Category: PRIVATE
Kessben College a privately-owned tertiary institution, seeks to offer tertiary level education to all qualified applicants irrespective of race, religion, creed, nationality, gender, age, culture or other backgrounds, that will prepare them to contribute to the socio-economic development of Ghana and the broader world. KC seeks to offer competitive demand-driven programmes of study that will ensure that it becomes a centre of excellence and, therefore a College of choice for prospective students.
- Official Website: http://kc.edu.gh
- Chairman of University Council: Prof. K. K. Adarkwa
- Chancellor & Founder: Mr. Stephen Boateng
- President: Prof. S. A. Osei
- Registrar: Mr. Samuel Osei-Poku
- Campuses: Kumasi
School of Business
- Business Admin. (Accounting)
- Business Admin. (Banking and Finance)
- Business Admin. (Human Resources Management)
- Business Admin. (Marketing)
School of Sciences
- BSc Information and Communication Technology
- BSc Mathematics
School of Liberal Arts
- BA English Studies
School of Law
- LLB (University OF London)
Kessben College guarantees its students with a safe, secured, serene and comfortable home-away-from-home accommodation that are very close to their lecture halls. The College currently has two halls of residence, namely; Anane Boateng Hall and J. K. Appiah Hall situated within the campus. The rooms are also furnished with beds, mattresses and wardrobes. The campus has a 24/7 standby generator and water supply.
GENERAL Admission Requirements
Admission of WASSCE, SSSCCE and GBCE candidates to first degree programmes are three (3) credit passes in core subjects and three credit passes in three relevant elective subjects.
NB: In line with (KNUST’s (our mentoring institution’s) entry requirement, Social Studies will not be accepted as an entry requirement or substitute for Integrated Science even with non-science programmes.
General Entry Requirements
- WASSCE/SSSCE Holders who have credits (A1-C6/ A-D Respectively) in the following Three (3) Core Subjects: English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science plus credits (A1-C6) in Three Elective Subjects with an Aggregate Score of 24 or better in the relevant Area of Study.
- GENERAL BUSINESS CERTIFICATE (GBCE) Holders who possess passes in three compulsory Subjects including English Language and passes in any Three Elective Subjects including Business Mathematics.
- ADVANCED LEVEL Holders with credits in at least Five (5) subjects at the GCE ‘O’ Level (or its equivalent) including English Language and Mathematics, plus at least two passes in the relevant subjects at the Advanced Level obtained not more than Three (3) years ago.
- ADVANCED BUSINESS CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION (ABCE) Holders with passes in Three compulsory Subjects plusThree optional subjects relevant to the programme of study, OR Applicants with Stage I of ACCA, ICA, Associate of Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB), Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) with credits at WASSCE/SSSCE in Three (3) Core Subjects and Three (3) Elective Subjects or credits at GBCE or ABCE or GCE O’ Level including English Language and Mathematics.
- MATURE STUDENTS who have attained the age of 25 years or above at the time of application and have credits in Five (5) GCE ‘O Level subjects including English Language and Mathematics, in addition to passing an Entrance Examination and /or Interview.
- HND Holders with Three (3) years relevant working experience in addition to the Minimum Entry Requirement at WASSCE/SSSCE or Five (5) GCE O’ Level credits including English Language and Mathematics.
Only students who duly satisfy the entry requirements of their programme of study can be admitted to the College. Any student who falsifies his/her results for admission would be withdrawn immediately it is detected.
DOWNLOAD KESSBEN Admission Form HERE
- Tel: +233 322 397 850/2
- Registrar’s office
- +233 501637383 / +233 275637383