Jayee University College
- Posted by: collegeghana
- Category: PRIVATE
Jayee University College started modestly as a secretarial school with eight (8) students at YMCA, Adabraka – Accra in 1988.
The desire to expand and include marketable and more preferred programmes led to the acquisition of its present campus at Royal Palm Avenue, McCarthy Hill on the Mallam – Kasoa highway in 1999.
JAYEE got affiliated to the University of Education, Winneba in 2004 and re-named as JAYEE Institute.
The Institute was accredited by the National Accreditation Board to run a 3-year Advanced Diploma in Journalism (with options in Sports Reporting, Political Reporting, Environmental Reporting, and Economic Reporting) and Business Administration (with options in Accounting, Secretaryship and Management, Public Relations and Marketing). There is a 2-year Non-Tertiary Diploma in Office Management and Secretaryship.
Since then JAYEE’s academic affairs have been monitored by her mentor, the University of Education, Winneba. In 2008, the National Accreditation Board re-accredited JAYEE to run 4-year degree programmes.
- Official Website: http://juc.edu.gh
- Founder & President: Mr. John Emmanuel Donkoh
- Chairman of University Council: Prof. Jophus Anamuah-Mensah
- Vice President: Stephen Nibebale Bemile
- Campuses: McCarthy Hill
Faculty of Business Administration
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration
Faculty of Communication Science
- Diploma in Journalism
- Bachelor of Arts in Journalism
Other Courses available HERE
Click HERE for details on JAYEE Admissions
Click HERE for details on JAYEE Fess
HOW TO APPLY
JAYEE UNIVERSITY COLLEGE envisions to become the best tertiary institution management and Journalism in Ghana, recognised internationally and has as mission to become a citadel for the training of high calibre human resources in management and journalism to meet the demands of a competitive local global job market.
The college provides marketable and innovative degree and diploma programmes for Mornings, Afternoons, Evenings, and Weekends
Please download a DEGREE or DIPLOMA FORM; fill it out; and pay appropriate fees to any of the branches of either of the Jayee University College Accounts as indicated below:
- National Investment Bank (NIB): 1002400022601, Winneba Road Branch or
- Agricultural Development Bank (ADB): 1091000055751801, Dansoman Branch.
Form can also be obtained from the following regions –
- Upper West – Radio Upper West (Wa),03920 22024
- Upper East – URA Radio (Bolga)
- Northern – Radio Justice (Tamale), 03720 24570
- B A – Radio BAR (Sunyani)-Suley 024-4149045
- Ashanti – Hello FM Front Desk(Kumasi),03220 80875
- Luv Fm Front Desk or Call Opoku Daniel on 0273-402605
- Eastern – Sunrise FM (Koforidua), Frank 024-3972894
- Central – Coastal TV (Cape Coast), Elizabeth Tettey 020-8797710
- Western – Solar Optical(Takoradi) Alberta-03120 24832
- Volta – Volta Star (Ho)03620 27185
- Accra – Campus, Royal Palm Ave, McCarthy Hill,
- P. O. Box OS 672, Osu, Accra
- Telephone: 0302-335052, 0302-335055, 020-8121756, 024-4532220, 027-7947724, 027-6264021
- Registrar: 0302-335057, 0244-255682
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org