Ghana Technology University College
- Posted by: collegeghana
- Category: PRIVATE
Ghana Technology University College (GTUC), formerly Ghana Telecom University College is a university founded in 2005 by Ghana Telecom, the national telecommunications company.
The College has its roots in Ghana Telecom’s flagship Training Centre, which was one of a kind in West Africa. It was first used as a Royal Air Force (RAF) Training School during the Second World War and subsequently handed to Cable and Wireless to train Telecommunications Technicians for British West African Countries ( i.e., Ghana, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, and The Gambia).
The school maintains partnership with Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology (KNUST), Ghana; AFRALTI, Kenya; The Open University, United Kingdom; DePaul University, USA; Aalborg University, Denmark; St. Mary’s College of Maryland, USA; Antioch University, USA; University of California, Santa Barbara, California; Information Communication Technology (ICU), South Korea; University of Hertfordshire, United Kingdom; Wildau Institute of Technology, Germany.
- Official Website: sites.gtuc.edu.gh
- Chairman of University Council: Prof. Walter S. Alhassan
- Vice Chancellor: Dr. Osei K. Darkwa
- Registrar: Mrs Juliana Owusu-Ansah
- Dean of Graduate School: Dr. Ebenezer Malcalm
- SRC President:
- Campuses: Tesano
- BSc Information Technology
- BSc Computer Engineering
- Computer Forensics
- Accounting with Computing
- Procurement and Logistics
- Mobile Internet Communication
in Collaboration with Anhalt University, Germany (3yrs) BaSE
- Bachelor of Solar Engineering
Bachelor of Business Administration (4yrs)
- BSc Human Resource Management
- BSc Marketing
- BSc Banking & Finance
- BSc Accounting
- BSc Management
- MBA Oil and Gas Management
- Engineering Project Management
- MBA (International)
- MBA Global Business/Global Finance
- MBA Healthcare Management
- MBA Finance
- MSc Engineering & Management
- Management Information Systems
- MSc Oil & Gas Management
- Supply Chain Management
Top-Up Degree Programmes (2yrs) (KNUST)
- Diploma in Telecommunication Engineering
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Banking and Finance
- Human Resource Management
Diploma Programmes (2yrs) (UPSA)
- Public Relations Management
- Information Technology
How to Apply
Offline Application Procedure
Application forms for admission could be obtained at the GTUC Information Centre, Tesano – Accra, the Kumasi Campus near Ahodwo roundabout, Koforidua Campus Charley Junction, Ho Learning Centre, Vodafone Regional Head Office, Takoradi Learning Centre, Vodafone Regional Office, Ocean View Campus (Beach Drive) Nungua and at our website www.gtuc.edu.gh here.
Applicants should please note that application submitted will not be processed until the cost of application form of GH¢120.00 is settled with banker’s draft from any bank.
Completed application forms with certified copies of Certificates/result slips should be submitted to the admissions offices before the closing date.
Online Application Procedure
Purchase a voucher nationwide at Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) at GH120.00 through the SMART _ PAY platform
Visit GTUC website: www.gtuc.edu.gh and click on online application
Enter the Serial Number and Pin on the voucher
Complete application form, scan and attach your passport sized photograph and relevant documents
Print a copy of the completed form and submit to GTUC Admissions Office
You can also obtain a hard copy of the Application Form from our various campuses (Remember to attach your passport sized photograph)
NOTE: Applicants with statement of results from West African Examination Council (WAEC) must add WAEC SCRATCH card(s) to their application form depending on the number of sittings.
Undergraduate Tuition Fees
|BSc Telecommunications Engineering||GH¢2,110.00||US$2,243.00|
|BSc Computer Engineering||GH¢2,110.00||US$2,243.00|
|BSc Information Technology||GH¢2,110.00||US$2,243.00|
|Bachelor of Business Administration||GH¢1,785.00||US$1,243.00|
|Diploma in Telecommunications Engineering||GH¢2,110.00||US$2,243.00|
|Diploma in Information Technology||GH¢2,110.00||US$2,243.00|
Continuing Students – Bachelors (Level 100 Second Semester to Level 400)
|BSc Telecommunications Engineeringo.oooo||GH¢1,912.00||US$1,997.00|
|BSc Computer Engineering||GH¢1,912.00||US$1,997.00|
|BSc Information Technology||GH¢1,912.00||US$1,997.00|
|Bachelor of Business Administration||GH¢1,617.00||US$1,077.00|
Continuing Students – Diploma (Level Semester 100 Second to Level 200)
|Diploma in Telecommunications Engineering||GH¢1,912.00||US$1,997.00|
|Diploma in Information Technology||GH¢1,912.00||US$1,997.00|
The Following Fees are to be paid Separately
|SRC DUES||GH¢ 15.00||US$ 7.00|
|ISA DUES||US$ 10.00|
- SRC Dues and ISA Dues are to be paid separately.
- Fresh students are required to pay full semester fees before or during registration. Payment must be made with a bankers draft at the Accounts Receivable unit of the Finance Office with a bank deposit slip from Ecobank or Zenith Bank. This will facilitate smooth registration.
- Continuing students are required to pay at least 60% of their fees on or before the day of registration. Failure to pay the required 60% percent by the end of second week after the beginning of the semester in question will attract a penalty of GH¢200.00.
- : PMB 100, Accra-North
- : firstname.lastname@example.org
- : +233 302 221 412, +233 302 221 446, +233 302 200 611