Fountainhead Christian College
- Posted by: collegeghana
- Category: PRIVATE
Fountainhead Christian College (FCC), Tema,is an initiative of Rev. Faithful Biney and Rev. (Mrs.) Mary Biney who have spearheaded the training of the youth in leadership programmes since 1985.
They are also the founders of the Fountainhead Christian School www.fcs.edu.gh, a modern Basic School complex located in Sakumono.
- Official Website: www.fcuc.edu.gh
- Campuses: Tema
The FCUC Faculties have six academic departments:
Department of Human Resource Management
- Administration in Human Resource Management
Department Of Accounting
Department of Banking and Finance
- Business Administration in Banking and Finance
Department Of Marketing
- Administration in Marketing
School Of Information & Comm. Technology
School Of Applied Theology & Missions
- A candidate who wishes to apply for admission to a degree programme in Bachelor of Science or Arts must have CREDITS in three (3) Core Subjects (i.e. English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science), plus credits in three WASSCE/SSSCE Elective Subjects in General Arts, Science or Business with aggregate 36/ 24 or better respectively.
- Applicants holding General Business Certificate Examination (GBCE) or Advanced Business Certificate Examination (ABCE) must in addition have credits in three core subjects at WASSCE/SSSCE as indicated under item (i) above.
- Applicants holding Stage 1 of ACCA, or ICA, or Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA), Associate of Chartered Institute of Bankers ACIB), Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), Foundation I of the Chartered Institute of Administration and Management Consultants (CIAMC), must, in addition have credits at WASSCE/SSSCE in three core subjects and relevant electives, as indicated under item (i) above.
- Applicants holding Higher National Diploma (HND) and Foundation II of the Chartered Institute of Administration and Management Consultants (CIAMC), may be admitted to the programme into year two or three after passing an examination and interview.
- Mature applicants must be 25 years and above with credits in Five (GCE O’ Level Subjects including English Language and Mathematics or credits in the core subjects, i.e. English Language, Mathematics plus three elective subjects with an aggregate of 24 or better at the WASSCE/SSSCE. Short-listed applicants shall take an Entrance Examination and pass a selection interview.
- Foreign applicants must have qualifications equivalent to the above to be considered for admission. Their results must also be translated into English and they should be proficient in the use of the English Language.
Access Admission form HERE
Community 12, Tema
- P. O. Box CS 8138 Tema, Ghana
- +233 (0) 261 121 109
- +233 (0) 509 000 470
- +233 (0) 303 963 580