Dominion University College
- Posted by: collegeghana
- Category: PRIVATE
Dominion University College (DUC) is an autonomous Christian tertiary institution sponsored by Action Chapel International (ACI), a Christian organisation that has trained many renowned Christian leaders serving in Ghana and abroad for over thirty years.
ACI conceived DUC as an effective avenue for its continued contribution to other sectors of Ghana’s development. DUC is also established to set a distinctive path for educational excellence in Ghana. Although grounded in Judeo-Christian religious principles within the African context, DUC is open to people of any race and creed.
ACI firmly believes that morality lies at the base of sound tertiary education. To this end, DUC is established to provide a career-focused training, instruction and research in which its output shall be identified with sound ethical and moral standing. This makes DUC dedicated to excellence in tertiary education and professional training grounded in sound Judeo-Christian principles.
The primary goal of DUC is to provide quality education, and to become a first choice of university for students, parents and faculty both locally and internationally. DUC also aspires to be a leading centre of academic excellence recognised not only in Ghana, but across Africa and the World.
- Official Website: http://www.duc.edu.gh
- Chairman of University Council: Dr. Justice Emile Francis Short
- Chancellor: Archbishop Nicholas Duncan-Williams, DD
- Campuses: Accra, Spintex
Dominion School of Business (DSB)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Human Resource Management)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Banking & Finance)
- Bachelor of Public Administration (Public Sector Accounting)
School of Computing Science
- Bachelor of Science (Computer Science with Management)
School of Theological Studies
- Bachelor of Arts(Theology)
- Bachelor of Arts(Missional Leadership)
- Bachelor of Arts(Pastoral Care & Counselling)
Click HERE for the Admission Requirements for Dominion University College
Steps To Apply
An applicant must submit the following:
A completed admission application forms and a non-refundable application fee.
Official result slips or transcript from the student’s last school must be submitted directly to the Office of The Registrar, DUC.
If the student is currently enrolled in another institution, a transcript from the previous institution should be sent directly to the Office of The Registrar. It is the responsibility of the student to arrange for transcript(s) and/or transfer form to be mailed to DUC and to ensure that they arrive promptly. Hand delivered transcript(s) are not acceptable.
- Regular Students
- Matured Students
- Professional Development Course
Fees & Funding
FEES SCHEDULE PER SEMESTER FOR 2016 /17 ACADEMIC YEAR (DEGREE PROGRAMME)
SCIENCE & TECH.
|TOTAL FEES||1,900.00||$ 1,120.00||2,100.00||$ 1,320.00||1,280.00||$ 820.00|
FEES SCHEDULE PER SEMESTER FOR 2016 /17 ACADEMIC YEAR (HND PROGRAMME)
SCIENCE & TECH.
|TOTAL FEES||1,220.00||$ 753.00||1,220.00||$ 753.00|
FEES SCHEDULE PER SEMESTER FOR 2016 /17 ACADEMIC YEAR (BIBLE SCHOOL)
Nb: all level 400 students will pay a graduation fee as well as project supervision fee, the exact amount will be communicated during the course of first semester.
Important information for all students
With effect from the 2016/17 academic year, all students are expected to pay their fees promptly as late payments will attract a penalty fee at prevailing bank rate of interest.
All international students are expected to pay their fees into the DUC’s us dollar account with fidelity bank or alternatively pay into the DUC’s cedi account with the same bank at the exchange rate of the day.
- CEDI ACCOUNT: 1300016813019
- US DOLLAR ACCOUNT: 1951000034442
- ECOBANK ACCOUNT (NIGERIA): 0953062633
BIBLE SCHOOL ACCOUNT
- ACCOUNT NAME: DOMINION THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY
- CEDI ACCOUNT: 1050011699784
- BRANCH: ACTION CHAPEL
General Information on the University:
The Registry, Dominion University College
- PMB CT 69, Cantonments – Accra
- Telephone: +233-30-296-7755 – 9
- Cell Phone: +233 504 958 002 / 0504 958 005 / 0273 109 106
- WhatsApp: 0275 090 178
- Email: email@example.com