Academic City College
- Posted by: collegeghana
- Category: PRIVATE
Academic City College, a NAB accredited institution, has been catering to the tertiary education needs of Ghanaian and west-African students since 2009. Since inception, the College has been offering high-quality Bachelors’ and Masters’ degree programmes in Management, Information Technology and Journalism & Mass Communication.
From its humble beginnings at a small campus with less than hundred students, Academic City College has grown today to a student strength of more than 2500 at its state-of-the-art campus ‘Academic City’, located in the heart of Accra. In the past few years, ‘Academic City College’ campus has become the hub for numerous academic activities including educational seminars, research conferences and student activities.
The College’s alumni have established themselves as distinguished professionals in various fields, working at reputed organisations such as international banks, manufacturing firms, corporate offices, government departments, financial institutions and educational institutions in Ghana and West Africa.
- Official Website: www.accghana.com
- Chairman of University Council: Dr. Kapil Gupta
- Rector: Dr. Abhishek Tyagi
- Registrar: Mr. Satya Vir Singh
- Campuses: Accra City
- Bachelor of Arts in Advertising & Public Relations (BA Advert. & PR) – Proposed
- Bachelor of Arts in Journalism & Mass Communication (BAJM) – Proposed
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Accounting (BBA Accounting)
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Banking & Finance (BBA Banking & Finance)
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Human Resources Management (BBA HRM)
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Marketing (BBA Marketing)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Information Systems (BSc BIS)
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSc IT)
- MSc in Information Technology (IT) from University of Aberdeen
- PgCert Research Methods for Health from University of Aberdeen
- SAP ERP Training
Academic City College has a fully furnished two-storey hostel building for the exclusive use for our students. The hostel is strictly on sharing basis and accommodation is available on ‘first-come first-served’ basis. Hostel is located at a walking distance from campus.
Facilities at hostel:
- Accommodation on sharing basis.
- Separate Accommodation for Boys and Girls available.
- Furnished non-AC rooms with bed, study table/chairs, wardrobes with attached kitchen & bathrooms.
- Television with DSTV in common room.
- Internet Wi-Fi Facility on all floors of the building.
- Water & Electricity charges are included in the Hostel Fee.
- Cleaners for common areas and rooms.
- 24 x 7 security including CCTV cameras.
Fee and Other Charges:
- Refundable Security Deposit of Ghc 600.
- Hostel Fee is USD 450 per semester (can be paid in equivalent Ghana Cedis).
Other terms are stated in Students Hostel Rules & Regulations given to student at the time of room allocation. The above terms are may change from semester to semester and communicated through notice board(s) and/or website.
1st Floor, Academic City, Abena Ateaa Towers,
Opposite Provident Towers, Ring Road Central,
P.O. Box AD 421, Accra, Ghana
- Telephone: (233) (030) 2253630/1, (028) 9542433, (028) 9779268
- WhatsApp: (233) 554264486
- Fax: (233) (030) 2250649
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org